The following InspekTech® COVID-19 Site Protocols are in place in response to Government of British Columbia regulations and recommendations pertaining to Covid-19. Office work & deliverables continue without interruption.
TRAVEL EXEMPTION BETWEEN HEALTH ZONES IN BC
InspekTech Exemption, Letter >
InspekTech® Field Inspectors (FI) are directed to observe the following, when conducting
- Ensure they are well when visiting an exterior dwelling.
- When appropriate physical distancing cannot be maintained, FI's are to wear a mask while on site.
- If desired by the Insured or FI, for the FI to use hand sanitizer before and/or after they have done their exterior site work.
- As may be appropriate communicate these protocols when on site.
- Sanitize equipment they have used on any given site when the FI considers such action needful (i.e. camera, laser, tape measure, phone and/or other electronic devices, etc.).
Note: to view policy for Interior + Exterior Inspections please go here >
InspekTech® Field Inspectors Advisory:
We have also instructed our FI’s to weigh any other info they may be aware of in order that they might adhere to mutually responsible health parameters when visiting any given site. Should you have any questions or require clarification, please contact us.
e: COVID-19 InspekTech
# 401, 800-15355-24th Ave,
Surrey, British Columbia,
Canada V4A 2H9
Phone: (604) 542-0509
Email and further contact options, please click here.