The following InspekTech® COVID-19 Site Protocols are in place in response to Government of British Columbia regulations and recommendations pertaining to Covid-19. Site and Office work & deliverables continue without interruption.
TRAVEL EXEMPTION BETWEEN HEALTH ZONES IN BC
InspekTech Exemption, Letter >
InspekTech® Field Inspectors (FI) are directed to observe the following, when conducting
- Ensure they are well when visiting an exterior dwelling.
- As an Essential Service in BC providing services in a private (non-public) setting, InspekTech leaves COVID related exterior site decisions, in context to our standing COVID Safety Plan, to the Field Inspector(s) AND the homeowner's (or business owner) mutual discretion and comfort level.
- FI's have been instructed to also weigh any other information they may become aware of, to the best of their ability, in order that they might adhere to mutually responsible health parameters when visiting any given exterior site.
- If our FI postpones a site visit, or place a site visit on hold, they are to communicate and update the Notes in the InspekTech® system accordingly within 24hrs to ensure up-to-date file status for our Clients.
- As always, our FI’s are expected to be friendly, courteous, and accommodating to all parties when visiting a site for exterior related work.
Note: to view policy for Interior + Exterior Inspections please go here >
InspekTech® Field Inspectors Advisory:
We have also instructed our FI’s to weigh any other info they may be aware of in order that they might adhere to mutually responsible health parameters when visiting any given site. Should you have any questions or require clarification, please contact us.
e: COVID-19 InspekTech
# 401, 800-15355-24th Ave,
Surrey, British Columbia,
Canada V4A 2H9
Phone: (604) 542-0509
Email and further contact options, please click here.